COVID-19 Information Resource Center
SCHOOL CLOSURE INFORMATION
Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools will be closed for the remainder of the school year.
We will continue with our distance/online learning plan for the duration of the 2019-2020 academic school year. As a result of this decision, all Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools’ activities are impacted. We are working on plans for retrieval of personal items from school, how our seniors’ graduation can be celebrated and the countless other activities that impact the lives of students, staff and families.
In the coming weeks we will communicate this information to families, providing direction and clarity. We are hurting and share in the disappointments of our students, staff and families. We support this decision, as it is necessary for the health and safety of all in our community. God Bless each of you!
The Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools Central Office will be closed; meetings will be scheduled by appointment only.
Messages from the President
DISTANCE & ONLINE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools will implement distance/ONLINE LEARNING beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
Updated information regarding financial assistance at
Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools:
- If the recent pandemic has caused a financial hardship to your family for the current school year, please contact us to discuss your options.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, we have extended the financial aid application deadline to April 15, 2020.
- We understand with the recent conditions in our community, families are having tax appointments pushed to future dates. We encourage families to start their financial aid application for the 20-21 school year now with the following options:
- Complete the application and upload your 2018 income tax return (including the 2018 W2s), 2019 W2s and current year paystubs.
- Complete the application with current year paystubs and wait to upload 2019 tax documents and W2s when you receive them from your tax preparer.