COVID-19 Information Resource Center
SCHOOL CLOSURE INFORMATION
Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools will be closed through Friday, May 1st.
Governor Kristi Noem has reccomended that with the on-going COVID-19 situation that all schools in South Dakota be closed through May 1st.
ALL NON-ESSENTIAL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools Central Office will be closed; meetings will be scheduled by appointment only.
Messages from the President
DISTANCE LEARNING & E-LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools will implement distance/e-learning beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
Updated information regarding financial assistance at
Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools:
- If the recent pandemic has caused a financial hardship to your family for the current school year, please contact us to discuss your options.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, we have extended the financial aid application deadline to April 15, 2020.
- We understand with the recent conditions in our community, families are having tax appointments pushed to future dates. We encourage families to start their financial aid application for the 20-21 school year now with the following options:
- Complete the application and upload your 2018 income tax return (including the 2018 W2s), 2019 W2s and current year paystubs.
- Complete the application with current year paystubs and wait to upload 2019 tax documents and W2s when you receive them from your tax preparer.