Mark your calendars to attend this virtual event on April 25 at 7pm from the comfort of your own home!
Get dressed up or stay in your sweats and Knightwear - you decide!
Here is what you can look forward to:
• Hangout for a night of fundraising and FUN with our emcees:
- Alex Anderson, OGHS assistant principal
- Ben Koch, OGHS band director
• Virtual event will kick off at 7pm. Click here for the live stream.
• Register at www.knights2020.givesmart.com to participate in the auction and donate.
• We will be raising our virtual paddles to support tuition assistance. Our goal is to raise $30,000 with 100% of the funds raised to support tuition assistance for families at all eight of our Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools.
• Raffle winners for the $10,000 cash prize and the Magical Disney Vacation will be drawn.
• Auction items will be available to bid on beginning at 12pm on April 18.
• Keep an eye out for some AMAZING auction items that you will only have the opportunity to bid on during our virtual event!
• Auction will close at 9pm on April 25.
• Details on how to pick up your winning items will be communicated after the event.
The Extravaganza site (www.knights2020.givesmart.com) is NOW open for those of you interested in purchasing the following prior to the event:
Raffle tickets at your chance to win $10,000 (a winner will be drawn during our virtual event)
Purchase Dollars for Dress Down (to be used at a later date)
$250 for a 1 in 50 chance at a Magical Disney Vacation (a winner will be drawn during our virtual event)
We hope that you all will tune into our virtual event! We are so proud of our families and staff that have worked so hard during these uncertain times to continue to educate our kids. We also know that many of our families will need tuition assistance so their children can continue to attend our wonderful schools. Proceeds from this event will help support tuition assistance and staff salaries.