Whatever your child's passion may be,
the opportunity to excel is at Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools.
If you have a child entering Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools, complete the enrollment process below.
- Step One: Schedule a Visit
- Step Two: Enroll
- Step Three: Complete And Send Required Forms
- Step Four: Optional Financial Aid
Bishop O'Goman Catholic Schools is thankful for your interest in our schools and we're so glad you've chosen to enroll in our system. Click the school below to start the enrollment process.
Newly enrolled students to Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools will be required to supply the following:
- Copy of your child’s Certified Birth Certificate
- Copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Immunization meeting the immunization requirements specified by South Dakota State Law
- Release of Information Authorization
(if applicable – transcripts for students transferring from another school district must be authorized to be released to Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools )
We want to partner with you to make Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools a reality for your family! Did you know we awarded more than 1.4 million dollars to our students last year? Funding is available for students in grades Kindergarten through 12.
Questions, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 605-575-3358.