Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools uses School Messenger to communicate with parents and guardians and staff about school closings, safety alerts and more via phone call.
For the safety and protection of our students, we will be implementing the use of text messages to relay information to parents such as:
- School cancellations and late starts
- Safety alerts
- Notifications deemed important by the school principal or president
Phone calls will still take place for school cancellations, late starts, and high level safety alerts.
We encourage all families to opt-in to receive important information via text message* by sending a text of "Y" or "YES" to 67587.
*Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. Mobile carries are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. See schoolmessenger.com/txt for more information.
- How do I “Opt-In” to receive text messages?
- How do I opt-out of receiving text messages?
- I received a text message that says it’s from SchoolMessenger? What does it mean?
- I “Opted-In”, but I’m not receiving texts?
- How do I know if it worked?
- What does it mean if I texted "Y" or "YES" and I received some sort of error message back?
- Will I be charged for the text messages I receive from Communicate?