Welcome to Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools!
We are excited to know that you are considering one of our schools for your child. We look forward to sharing what makes our schools special and how we strive to form our students to become faith-filled leaders. Take a few moments and explore our website. If you would like to receive updates from our Admissions Department, please sign up here.
While each of our eight schools is unique, we are all part of the Bishop O'Gorman Catholic School community.
We are committed to:
- Prioritizing academic excellence: Striving for success in every student
- Spiritual nurturing of the mind and body: Educating the whole person
- Providing a safe learning environment: Instilling character and confidence in your child
- Instilling traditional values: Teaching the power of actions and the importance of upholding moral and ethical values
- Strong parent involvement: Partnering with teachers and administration to support your child
- Fostering social and emotional growth: Supporting the development of your child in all areas
If you’re imagining your child thriving in such an environment, then look no further!
Ready to Enroll?
Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year will open in February!
“Even with a student who might rather go unnoticed in a classroom, the teachers make a point to connect and truly care about their students and all aspects of their education.”
—Michelle Brunz, Bishop O’Gorman parent
“Together, the faculty, staff, and priests form a safe, caring, and respectful environment that is felt the moment you walk into the school.”
—Rachael Kapperman, Bishop O’Gorman parent
“We attribute our daughter’s progress to the dedication of her teachers by taking the time to work with her. It's evident in the joy on her face when she talks about school.”
—Jackie Prostrollo, Bishop O’Gorman parent
“The teachers challenge us and believe in us.”
—Lucy, St. Michael’s Elementary student