Gift Cards that Give Back!
One of the easiest ways to support all eight Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools, teacher salaries, and tuition assistance, is by using gift cards at all of your favorite businesses which may be purchased through our Gift Card Program. While you’re shopping using these gift cards or eCards, you’ll also be earning tuition credit for your family or someone else you designate. Fundraise while you shop through the purchases you make on a weekly basis – such as gas, groceries and more!
Participating businesses return, on average, a 5% rebate for every dollar of gift cards purchased – with 70% of that rebate going back to our schools. You get to choose where the remaining 30% of the earned rebate will be applied in one of the following ways:
- To your students’ tuition for the current school year.
- To a designated student/family tuition.
- To the Tuition Assistance Fund.
- To the Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools operating budget.
- To accumulate credit for future enrollment.
- To your parish tuition assistance fund.
You will accumulate credit from January 1 through December 31.