Gift Cards that Give Back!

One of the easiest ways to support all eight Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools, teacher salaries, and tuition assistance, is by using gift cards at all of your favorite businesses which may be purchased through our Gift Card Program. While you’re shopping using these gift cards or eCards, you’ll also be earning tuition credit for your family or someone else you designate. Fundraise while you shop through the purchases you make on a weekly basis – such as gas, groceries and more!

Participating businesses return, on average, a 5% rebate for every dollar of gift cards purchased – with 70% of that rebate going back to our schools.  You get to choose where the remaining 30% of the earned rebate will be applied in one of the following ways:

  • To your students’ tuition for the current school year.
  • To a designated student/family tuition.
  • To the Tuition Assistance Fund.
  • To the Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools operating budget.
  • To accumulate credit for future enrollment.
  • To your parish tuition assistance fund.

You will accumulate credit from January 1 through December 31.

Physical Gift Cards

Physical Gift cards are available at the Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools Central Office (located at OGJH). They are also sold at most school offices during regular school hours and at parishes after Masses. (Check your school/parish for availability.)

Physical gift cards can be purchase for the following businesses:

  • Applebees
  • Bagel Boy
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Century Theatres
  • CherryBerry
  • Cherry Creek Grill/TC Referee
  • Child’s Play Toys
  • Culvers
  • Dick's Sporting Goods
  • DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse)
  • Fareway
  • Fazoli's
  • Get-N-Go
  • HuHot Mongolian Grill
  • Hy-Vee
  • iTunes
  • Juice Stop
  • Kohls*
  • Lewis Drug
  • Look’s Market
  • Marshalls/Home Goods/ TJ Maxx
  • Menards
  • Minervas/Grille 26
  • Panera
  • Papa Murphy's
  • Perkins
  • Pizza Ranch
  • Qdoba Mexican Grill
  • Scheels
  • Silverstar Car Wash
  • Sioux Falls Ford
  • Spezia
  • Subway
  • Starbucks
  • Sunshine
  • Target
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • The Gas Stop (Holiday)
  • Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club
  • West Mall 7

*Kohl’s allows credit card holders to use Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools gift cards for credit payment!

Electronic Gift Cards (MyScripWallet)

Electronic Gift Cards (MyScripWallet)

Looking for a convenient online option to purchasing electronic gift cards (ScripNow eGift Cards)? Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools offers an additional program: With MyScripWallet (the mobile website from ShopWithScrip), Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools will receive the same benefits from your eGift Card purchases. 

Use MyScripWallet to receive 40% of the rebates that those businesses offer through the program. That means, if the business offers a 15% rebate through the eGift Cards, you’ll get 40% of that rebate and Bishop O’Gorman Catholic Schools gets 60% of the rebate.

Simply click here for instructions on how to enroll with ShopWithScrip.com and start purchasing your ScripNow eGift Cards from MyScripWallet and begin fundraising while you shop on the go!